- This event has passed.
NORA 2019 Symposium
April 18, 2019 @ 7:45 am - April 19, 2019 @ 1:00 pm* $75
National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA)
The University of Utah’s Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational and Environmental Health (RMCOEH) and Department of Mechanical Engineering announce the 19th Annual Regional National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) Young/New Investigators Symposium.
The goal of this conference is to assemble interested students (undergraduate and graduate) and young/new investigators from the region, as well as other interested parties, in a forum where NORA-related research can be presented and discussed in a non-threatening atmosphere. It is expected that, for many of the students who choose to present, it will be the first formal presentation of their research.
* There is a minimal registration fee of $75 for all symposium attendees. Student attendees, presenters, and faculty mentors are eligible for reimbursement for expenses associated with symposium attendance (up to $600) including the registration fee, cost of travel from out of state, and hotel. Funds are limited and awarded on a first-come first-served basis. Please visit https://nora.mech.utah.edu/registration/ for details.
Registration Fee includes:
- Attendance at the all oral and poster sessions
- Breakfast on Thursday and Friday
- Refreshment breaks each morning and afternoon
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Networking opportunities
A Special Thanks to the NIOSH Grant for supporting our Symposium.
Prof. Andrew Merryweather for details on submission and presentation (email@example.com).
Ms. Liz Reiser for details on Registration and Logistics (firstname.lastname@example.org).